the problem is this. Campaign-community.com says to me when logging in from the iPad. Use Campaign-id. When using that campaign-id it asks for username and password. I cannot remember the password. There is no way in the campaign-community.com login to ask for lost password. As a sidetone: the password that is stored on apple keychain does not seem to work there...
On my Mac I am happily logged in.
What I would like it to be:
1. have a lost your password button on the campaign-community login
2. be able to change the password manually
3. have the apple saved password to work
4. have guidance in the ui how the campaign-id works
5. have guidance how to change my password with current implementation so it changes on the campaign-community.com
It looks like these are separate things or can be addressed separately. First step would be number 5. the rest can be addressed separately. If you address 1 - you do not need to address 5. If you address 5 you have time to address the others...
hmmm. Something is wrong now or I do not understand something.
I tried changing my password using the campaign loggers tool icon and there change the password.
The password change went ok. (several hours ago).
I tried using that password (that is now supposed to be campaign loggers password) with campaign id.
That password does not work?
So either -
1) change password mechanism in the campaign logger settings is broken and does not change the password
2) campaign identity does not receive the password (there is a delay somewhere of several hours or queue is stuck)
3) campaign identity login does not accept the password (is stuck somehow)
4) or I type the password very multiple times wrong...
Hmmm... All of them are possible
What can be done so I can get password working in campaign identity. Is there some kind of password reset or some reboot of service or... I can continue typing the password as well but it does not seem to help...